Labels

beauty (1) family (2) Food (9) friends (2) my life (1) travel (1)

Tuesday 15 January 2013

The 25 by 25 Project


25 events in 25 places within 25 wonderful years...

I may not have a huge amount of savings, but I do have lots of pictures and plenty of stories to tell.


1.  Graduation in UP Diliman - BS Chemical Engineering, quota course, 1st choice

(enough of the yabang) I did not only gain honor and excellence in this University, but I also learned how to choose my battles and how to put a God damn fight :)

 2. Oathtaking of Chemical Engineers in Sofitel - proud moment for my parents and also for myself :)

3. Kiss Mickey in Disneyland - I've always been a Disney baby, so indeed, this is the happiest place on earth!

4. Feel like twins in front of Petronas Twin Towers - but the experience was different when I'm no longer with my sister.
 
5. Merlion's kiss in Singapore - I used to hate this place the first time I went here (21st bday) because of the high-speed escalators. Ironic that this is now my 2nd home


6. Temple Run in Thailand - but more of camwhoring actually

7. Yoga in Indonesia - for the love of inner peace

 8. Family picture in Pangasinan - where the Quimsons are from. But since we're a huge family, it's more likely to become a barangay picture

9. Skywalk in Cebu - because I love heights!
10. Fun Run in McKinley -my 1st and probably the last due to my knee condition :(

 
11. See the world the other way around in Clark - suddenly life turns you upside down, and you find out that this is the right way
.
 
12. See a tarsier and act like a tarsier in Bohol - I expected lots of tarsiers, however, there are only few, so I volunteered to be one :P


13. Pangudngod sa layo ng Pagudpud - longest travel by land ever.

14. Relive the history in Laoag - fun under the sun! 

15. Experience the Spanish era in Vigan - Maria Clara ang peg :)

16. When and Wild in Boracay - swim all day, party all night!

17. Drink by the beach in Subic. This is the best definition of chillax!

18. Wakeboarding in Nuvali 
 19. Whitewater Rafting CDO - 2nd life for us!

20. Become a human rollercoaster in Bukidnon
  
21. Swim all day in Camiguin 

22. Makakita ng pag-asa sa Davao - and we did, literally!

23. Roadtrip to Tagaytay - this is where I go when I wanna go far, but not so far.

24. Go Far Far Away - not once but twice :)
 
 25. But at the end of the day, still, home is where the ♥ is
 

No comments:

Post a Comment