Labels

beauty (1) family (2) Food (9) friends (2) my life (1) travel (1)

Tuesday 15 January 2013

It's me 
 
To start an entry is far more difficult than solving a math problem, probably because I’m not a writer, I’m an engineer.

To my family, I’m Bunz - the youngest yet the bravest. They know me as someone who craves for adventure, for fun.

To my colleagues here in SG, I’m Brenda - the smart Chemical Engineer from UP Diliman who always has her game face on.

To my dear UP Professors, I’m SSPS jr (salapi salapi pera salapi) - the fierce fashionista who is following their footsteps.

To my orgmates, I’m Brends - the Tambay Queen. From genmeets to inumans, kaladkarin as it may sound, I’m always present.

To my highschool friends, my superfamily, I’m Dang - the loudest. I’m the leader of the laughtrips and a die-hard member of the countless emergency meetings.

To my chem engg friends, I’m Mami Brends - the tough one. No one mess up with any of us, or else your dead. A pure blooded dragonesa indeed!

To my HP workmates, I’m MB - Mariang Baliwag. They know my insane laugh, my signature frown, and my roller coaster story about love and life.

To me, i dunno. People seems to know me better than I know myself. But I think what makes life challenging is the journey involving the endless soul searching. We go thumbthumping - we get knocked down, but we get up again. So just enjoy, and take a ride with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment