Labels

beauty (1) family (2) Food (9) friends (2) my life (1) travel (1)

Monday 21 January 2013

Me and My Auburn Hair

It's funny that Singaporeans usually think that I'm a student, and I really feel flattered because they think that I'm younger than my real age. Haha! So to get rid of the student peg, and besides my friends say na hindi bagay sakin ang black hair dahil mukha akong mabait, I decided to have my hair colored.

Exchange Hair Plus, Plaza Singapura

I waited for almost an hour for my turn in the salon, ganun kadami yung tao! First step was application of the hair dye. I chose a reddish shade. After that, the hairdresser subjected my hair to this amazing heater.




My hair was shampooed and conditioned. Next was the Shiseido water spa treatment.


Finally, my hair was blow-dried and styled. Ang ganda diba??? ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment